Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why do you do it?

I read an article today in the Austin paper about a study done by one of my old psychology professors from UT. He and a collegue explored all the different reasons "why" people have sex. I loved the responses (keep in mind, they polled college students). They ranged from "because I was in love" to "because I was slummin". Noice!
-------------------
In other news, I filed my expense report from my trip to DC. I thought I had gone way over budget with my per diem, but turns out I spent a lot less at Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast than I thought, so that saved me some cash. While going through my receipts, I came across one from my last night in DC. The night went down something like this: dinner -- drinks -- drinks -- drinks -- drinks. I'm not sure when the drinks stopped - but my bill says we closed out around 10:36 pm. This doesn't quite gel with me getting back to my hotel around 2:00 am, which leads me to the conclusion that I was most likely roofied. This conclusion is slightly flawed though, because I was with a group of gay guys that, in all probability, had no interest in roofie'ing me. I think I'll stick to it anyway, because it's better than the "Hi, I'm A-Lo and I'm an alcoholic" alternative.

No comments: