Thursday, July 12, 2007

Robots in disguise?

I just got back from the movies. Lance dragged me to see Transformers. I don't really remember much about the cartoon from when I was a kid. I was too busy burning Barbie's hair with a krimper. My brother may have played with the tranformer toys -- but his real passion was the ninja turtles (so much so that my Mom made his this rad ninja turtle costume for Halloween). At any rate, Lance (who WAS in love with the transformers) gave me a quick run down of the plot. Optimus Prime = Good. Megatron = BAD. I actually enjoyed the first half of the movie even if there were not nearly enough frames containing Josh Duhamel's beautiful face. Overall the movie had a little bit too much testerone for me. It did, however, entertain and give me an excuse to eat my first package of starbursts in over 2 years. What more could I ask for??

Move over Barbie............... There's a new man in town!

1 comment: