Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ring my bell!

Lance and I went out for a happy hour last night. We do this about once a month. Lance picks me up from work and we go find someplace that has half-price appetizers and cheap drinks. What starts as a happy hour normally turns into a late-night booze fest. Last night was no different. We met up with my sister and her boyfriend, and after my 6th drink, I found myself on stage with a cover band playing the cowbell. No joke - there are incriminating pictures to prove it.

To follow-up my hangover this morning, I finally treated myself to a fabulous sugar scrub and massage (compliments of Vanessa and Havis). I have to admit, I was disappointed when I realized that my masseuse was a dude. I probably should be a little more open-minded about these types of things (he IS a professional, after all), but my last incident with a male masseuse did not go well (he got ON the table to work my back - uhh, I'm not comfortable with that!!). Luckily this guy was on the up and up and he did a great job. It took me awhile to calm down and not freak out when he lifted the towel to massage the sides of my butt cheeks - but hey -it's all part of the experience, right? (please say yes!)

1 comment:

vanessa said...

massage the side of your butt cheesks??? umm, yeah, that's an "experience", alright. j/k that's totally normal. for a gigolo. kidding again.

dude i need to see the pictures.