Saturday, July 28, 2007

I heart DC

I just returned from a 9 day drip to D.C. It was a fabulous time, but I'm glad to be home for the following reasons:

1. while the metro is fun at first, the walk to and from the metro sucks. Also, the rush hour on the metro is about as fun as a root canal. As least you get numbing drugs with the root canal.

2. My liver probably couldn't handle anymore drinking and good times. (Although, I did drink last night in Austin and will probably drink again tonight. Hmm, maybe it's not the city but the girl).

3. My hotel sucked. It didn't even come close to the phat Hotel Helix, and on the rare night that I stayed in, I had to eat on my TWIN bed. Who puts twin beds in a hotel anymore??

4. I missed Mexican food. I can't help it - it's in my genes.

5. I missed my family! I think Prancer peeing on my leg out of excitement when I got home kinda means he missed me. Of course, Lance did the same, so I guess he missed me too.

No comments: