Sunday, July 29, 2007

Been caught sniffin

Lance bought Prancer some dog biscuits yesterday. As an added bonus, the dog biscuits came with a package of catnip (makes no sense to me, but whatever). We decided to pour the catnip into a sock and give it to Mr. B to see if he liked it. What's better to do on a Sunday morning than experiment with your animals??

Mr. B didn't like the catnip. He LOVED it. He immiedatley started huffing the sock, which according to this site, totally gets him high. After reading more online about what exactly catnip does to cats, I started to feel kinda bad. The article related the effects to LSD! Did I just totally turn my cat into a junkie? I quickly snatched the drugged-up sock away from the cat (who cried immiedately and pawed after me).

I went into the living room to clean up some stuff when i heard a scuffle going on in the kitchen followed by some major sniffing. I went into the kitchen and found this (see picture below). The cat knocked the package of catnip off of the kitchen counter, spilled it on the floor, and immiedately started rolling around in it! I guess it's safe to say he's got a problem. We may need to get him some rehab. I'm an admitted enabler.


2 comments:

vanessa said...

*hilarious*. You should be ashamed of yourself. Hey... ya got any Xanax?

A-Lo said...

I don't have any Xanax - but ask Mr. B -- he probably has a stash of that plus other things in his litter box.