Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The word of the day is?

I'm challenging myself to write in my blog everyday for at least a week. Once the week ends, maybe I'll stretch it out to a month. Mostly I don't have much to write about (today being no different) which works out since I only know of one person that reads this anyway. Scratch that, I know at least two people who read this (it's emailed to Lance, so he MUST read it).

I had grand plans to start a detox of sorts this week (see previous post about all the crap I consumed last week). All was going well, until I went to the Whole this morning for breakfast. I was thrilled to see yogurt and granola at the breakfast bar, yet heartbroken to discover the only fruit available was melons. Ick. Unfortunately, my options were now limited to biscuits and gravy or a breakfast burrito. I made a snap decision to go with the biscuits and gravy. It was delicious, but made me feel gross after. Making matters worse, I ordered the shrimp 'n chips for dinner. Pu-ke. So seriously, tomorrow is nothing but good things for my body! But, do you really care what I ate for breakfast?? Probably not.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

3. Jim reads it to. 4. D. 5. Hav. You're almost in the 10s.

Anyway, I care. It makes me feel better about myself. (lame.)
p.s. nachos and potato skins for work dinner. awesome.

Anonymous said...

I read too.

Anonymous said...

I read too.

Renee said...

yeah, me three. did you really say cleanse?