Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My sincerest apologies...

It's know been awhile since I've posted, but readers, I have had the house to myself for the past week (as in 7 days). House to myself means endless hours vegging on the sofa watching bad TV, and boy did I max out the bad TV this go-round. Did you know there is an entire reality show dedicated to the *fabulous-ness* of Kimora Lee Simmons? I didn't even know who she was last Tuesday, and now I know more than I ever wanted to know about her.

With Lance gone, I was able to enjoy a clean sink for at least 5 days in a row, sleeping with Mr. B cuddled up with me, and loooooong hot showers without anyone guilting me to stop wasting water. It was fabulous, but by day seven, I was dying of boredom and so I'm glad Lance is back. And the best part - he brought presents back with him!!
**********************
A few weeks ago our friend Havis was in town. We went all out and ended out staying up until 4 in da mornin (yeaaa yeaaa). At last call over at the Draught House, my dear brother Ryan invited the crew back to our house with the following phrase "we got tequila at the house!". Uhh, first it's not his house, second it's not his tequila. Of course, I never mind sharing, so we headed back to the house (because the thing you need after a night of drinking is more drinks). After all the stories I've heard lately about my bro and his late-night partying ways, I was pretty sure he was going to finish the bottle and start in on another. Much to my disappointment, this was the scene after just two shots of tequila. So sad what has happened to today's youth - can't even hold their own liquor!






2 comments:

vanessa said...

omg this is so classic. there's definitely a christmas mug in this mix.

vanessa said...

p.s. you've been tagged. you're supposed to um, write something.