Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged....

So here it is, 7 little known things 'bout me:


1. I’m a tongue-thruster. This has caused me much personal pain and anguish. Not really, but the braces that fixed my buck teeth did hurt.

2. I was a notorious liar as a child. One time I had an accident in the bed (and my sister ratted me out). I lied and said it wasn’t me even thought it was totally obvious that it was me. My Mom told me to go to her closet to get a belt so she could spank me, but when I went to her closet there were tons of belts. I went back to her crying and asked “which one??”

3. I used to trip on purpose when playing chase in the schoolyard so Randy Young would catch me.

4. I met my husband at a bar. When he failed to ask me for my number at the end of the night, I spent the week stalking him on the Internet. I eventually found him and almost sent him an email to invite him out for my birthday, but my sister told me that would be crazy. So I didn’t.

5. When reading a book, I often skip over the long descriptive paragraphs. I don’t really care how green the rolling hills were – I just want to get to the story!

6. When I’m bored, I spell words backwards on my fingers. For example, I hear a word (let’s say the word is ‘apple’). I’ll spell it out A-P-P-L-E, counting out each letter on a finger. Then I spell it backwards E-L-P-P-A on my hands. Wtf?

**Bonus #7 – I pee heroin. Ok, not really, but if Vanessa gets to smell like weed, I should be able to pee heroin.

No comments: