Sunday, September 16, 2007

Additionally......

One more thing that people might not know about me (not that you asked):
  • When I was in elementary school my family was going on vacation to LA. I took this opportunity to write my favorite teen heart throb Corey Haim to let him know I was coming to town ("Hey Corey - I'm coming to town! Wanna meet up for some ice cream??"). Thankfully Tiger Beat only provided a poster and not the corresponding address of Corey, and therefore my letter never got mailed.

I bring this up because I stumbled across a horrible new reality show called "The Two Coreys". Corey Feldman + Corey Haim together again = recipe for disaster. Not only is Corey Haim looking god-awful these days, but man he's portrayed as a total dick.

What happened to the cute boy who played Lucas?? I loved that movie. I think I need to take the rest of the weekend to mourn the loss of my teen boyfriend. Boo.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

http://reneeneesblog.blogspot.com/