Monday, January 28, 2008

"!"

It has come to my attention recently that I use way to many "!"'s in my emails to my friends. For some reason, I put them at the end of every sentence! Really! Am I sincerely all that excited to share the details of my lame weekend? Or am I just trying to spice it up with a little exclamation mark to make it seem more exciting? Either way, I'm on the path to recovery. I'm making a conscience effort to cut down on the punctuation abuse. From now on, it's periods only baby! (oops).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I applaud your effort. Not because I think you're guilty but because, in general, this world has an exclamation population problem. Way to go. (Note cheerful inflection on end of last sentence which would normally be reflected by the use of an exclamation point but because I'm in solidarity, sister, you'll get this run-on sentence instead.)