Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I heart cupcakes

We are FINALLY all moved into the new house!! It was a hectic / frantic / insane Monday trying to get all the paperwork signed and bending over backwards for our stupid lenders, but it's finally done! Now the arduous task of unpacking all of our crap. I thought I had done a decent job of de-cluttering, but after unpacking my closet last night, I realized I have way more stuff that could have gone to Goodwill. Oh well.

My Mom and my sister came up to help us get unpacked. They are so much better at arranging furniture than I will ever be (i have the attention span of an ant when it comes to stuff like that).

Highlight of the move: mom unpacking the kitchen - gets to my phallic-shaped cupcake tins (don't judge, they were for a bachelor party!), turning the tin over and over (i think she was trying to work out in her head what exactly the shape was), my brother snickering cause he realized immediately what it is, and my sis saying "wow, that's embarrassing". Mom finally snapped and just said "oh, where do you want these??"

No comments: